Essential Oil Wizardry TRINITY BLEND 15 mL
~ THE YOGI BALANCE BLEND ~
Ingredients - 100% pure & natural essential oils/CO2 extracts infused into ORMUS Enhanced Fractionated Coconut Oil OR Vitalized Spring Water
- Organic Lavender Mailette (France)
- Organic Peppermint (India)
- Organic Rosemary Cineole (Tunisia)
Dr. Nick's Notes:Perfectly balanced Tunisian Rosemary Cineole, French Lavender Mailette and Indian Peppermint combine to produce Trinity Blend ~ a concentrated hair tonic, muscle rub and (Central Nervous System (CNS) balancing formulation. When overstimulated, the lavender in Trinity Blend provides some relaxation ~ when tired, the peppermint & rosemary act as stimulating agents to bring the body/mind back to center. Trinity is our Yogi Balancing Blend! We also produce Essential Oil Blends for focus, rosemary is a great ally - take a look at InVigor for a more cognitive stimulating, synergy blend for that intention!
Trinity Blend's aroma demonstrates a clear uplifting, sweet menthol ~ well balanced with eucalyptole notes and a sweet, gentle lavender. When inhaling this synergy, my mind receives a restorative clarity which puts the best-ever smile on my face! Trinity Oil blend is perfect infused into another carrier oil to create a refreshing massage oil, which is quite pleasant to massage into the scalp or head. Menthol and 1-8 cineole stimulates the scalp, leaving the hair follicules tingling, promoting growth & restoration for hair health. For a more targeted hair formulation to stimulate hair growth, check out our Sexy Hair blend ~
- Apply topically to the scalp, temples as desired for balancing the nervous system or to support headaches.
- Infuse our Trinity Oil into a carrier oil using 5-20% Trinity Blend for a delightful massage body massage oil.
- Massage Trinity into the bottom of the feet for centering before mediation or after a bath.
- Trinity is phenomenal as a laundry detergent additive at about 20-30 drops per load ~ brings a new scent & feel to the idea of fresh laundry!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product. *